- No increase in flights over 2010 levels.
- No new runways we don't need them.
- No scheduled airline and holiday charter services we want to stick to Business and General Aviation.
- No expansion beyond the existing airport boundary.
- New noise monitoring equipment with full public access to the data, and new noise limits enforced by the Council.
- New approach procedures keeping planes higher for longer.
- Preventing light aircraft flying over residential areas.
- Annual Festival of Flight protected - next show 13th June 2015.
- A new aviation training college.
Taken together, these measures will help create 2,300 more jobs by 2030 and make the