- Biggin Hill airport is currently underused.
- It has been identified by Government as a strategic growth area.
- There is pressure to find more airport capacity in the South East and smaller airports are at risk of being used to fill the gaps.
- We argue that Biggin Hill should continue as a small airport supporting Business and General Aviation and not used by scheduled airline and holiday charter services.
- The choice is between deciding our own future now, or letting others do it for us.
- So we need to make better use of our facilities to secure Biggin Hill's future as a successful, small, business airport that creates well-paid jobs for Bromley residents.
Biggin Hill serves small business and general aircraft. We will not provide scheduled and holiday charter airline services.